Skate Park Hours
9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for all users and abilities
9 a.m. to Noon for beginners
Skate Park Rules
- Protective Equipment is strongly encouraged - helmets, elbow, knee and wrist pads recommended.
- Only one person per skateboard.
- No reckless or out of control skating.
- No makeshift items or outside elements allowed to be brought into the skate park.
- No modifications to existing ramps.
- No glass containers, food or beverages allowed on skate surfaces.
- No bicycles.
- No tobacco, alcohol or drugs allowed – THIS INCLUDES VAPING.
- No graffiti.
- No pets.
- No amplified or loud music.
- Appropriate behavior is expected.
- Please be respectful to each other, passersby, neighbors.
- No littering - use trash can and recycle bin. The accumulation of litter may result in the skate park being closed.
- The skate park is designed for all skill levels.
- Stay on features appropriate for your skill level.
- Skate in control and wait your turn.
- Inspect all surfaces before you ride them.
- Remove all trash, debris and objects that may prevent a smooth, safe ride.
- Report any damage to the Camden Parks and Recreation Department at 207-236-3438.
- The skate park will be closed to boards with wheels when there is rain, snow or wet surfaces.
- No competition or demonstration events are allowed unless sponsored or approved by the Camden Parks and Recreation Department.
- The Town of Camden reserves the right to revoke use privileges from those who violate any park rules/policies.
- No Trespassing from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m. - Police take notice and violators subject to prosecution.
- Please limit skateboarding to the skate park - No skateboarding in the Knox Mill Parking Lot or surrounding streets.
- Children 11 and under are not allowed without adequate supervision.
- Drop off and pick up is to occur in the Knox Mill Parking Lot across the street from the skate park. PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF OR PICK UP CHILDREN ON KNOWLTON STREET.
USE OF CAMDEN SKATE PARK IS UNSUPERVISED
This public facility is UNSUPERVISED: Use at Your Own Risk. Users assume all risks inherent in the use of this facility. Use may result in serious injury.
It is a privilege to use this public skate park – Please respect it, keep it clean and tidy, and report any issues or concerns to the Camden Parks and Recreation Department staff by calling 207-236-3438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.