Skate Park Hours:
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5pm – Weather Permitting
Saturday & Sunday – 9am to Noon: Beginner Hours & Noon to 5pm All Abilities – Weather Permitting
SKATE PARK RULES
- Protective Equipment is strongly encouraged - helmets, elbow, knee and wrist pads recommended
- Only one person per skateboard
- No reckless or out of control skating
- No ‘makeshift items’ or modifications to existing ramps
- No glass containers, food or beverages allowed on skate surfaces
- No bikes
- No tobacco, alcohol or drugs allowed – THIS INCLUDES VAPING
- No graffiti
- No pets
- No loud music
- Appropriate behavior is expected
- Please be respectful
- No littering: The accumulation of litter may result in the skate park being closed.
- The skate park is designed for all skill levels.
- Stay on features appropriate for your skill level.
- Skate in control and wait your turn.
- Inspect all surfaces before you ride them.
- Remove all trash, debris and objects that may prevent a smooth, safe ride.
- Report any damage to the Camden Parks and Recreation Department at 207-236-3438.
- The skate park will be closed to boards with wheels for rain, snow or wet surfaces.
- No competition or demonstration events are allowed unless sponsored or approved by the Camden Parks and Recreation Department.
- The Town of Camden reserves the right to revoke use privileges from those who violate any park rules/policies.
- No Trespassing 5pm to 9am - Violators will be subject to Prosecution.
- Please limit skateboarding to the skate park - No skateboarding in the Knox Mill Parking Lot or surrounding streets.
- Children 11 and under are not allowed without adequate supervision.
- Drop off and pick up should occur in the Knox Mill Parking Lot across the street from the skate park. PLEASE DO NOT DROP ANYONE OFF ON KNOWLTON STREET
CAUTION UNSUPERVISED USE
This facility is UNSUPERVISED, use at Your Own Risk. Users assume all risks inherent in the use of this facility. Use may result in serious injury.
It is a privilege to use this skate park – Please Respect it!