All of these vehicles may be re-registered through the State of Maine web site by using the links below:
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER A MOTOR VEHICLE
1) Proof of insurance
2) Payment by cash, check, or credit card
3) The prior registration
4) New cars purchased through a dealership bring your packet from the dealership
5) Private sales bring bill of sale and title of the car
If you are new to Camden, please bring some proof of residency
your updated driver's license
a bill or other mail sent to your Camden address
a rental agreement
WHAT YOU NEED TO RE-REGISTER A BOAT, SNOWMOBILE OR ATV
1) The prior registration if at all possible. If you do not have that form, we may need the vehicle ID number from the actual item in order to register the item for you.
2) payment by cash, check, or credit card;
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER A NEW BOAT, SNOWMOBILE OR ATV
1) The bill of sale (paperwork to show how you acquired the item, including the vehicle identification number);
2) A receipt showing sales tax has been paid if you already paid that;
3) Payment by cash, check or credit card;
4) The prior registration if at all possible.
New Vehicles, ATV, Boats, or Snowmobile Registrations will not be processed 15 minutes prior to closing.