The Town of Camden is looking for volunteers to help with the following at the Camden Skate Park:
- Monitoring the park from 3pm until closing time to make sure park users are following the posted rules.
- Cleaning up trash and/or reminding park users to throw away their trash.
- Providing assistance in repairing damaged park equipment.
- Monitoring the streets and parking lots adjacent to the skate park to make sure skate park activities are not migrating outside the park.
- Other park maintenance or improvements you may be willing to help with.
If you would like to volunteer please contact Zac Winklehofer at: 207-390-1613 or email Holly Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org