Finance Director: Jodi Hanson | Deputy Director: Marlene Libby
Office of Finance Director
Town of Camden
29 Elm Street, PO Box 1207, Camden, ME 04843
Tel. 207-236-3353 Ext 7117 & 7111 Fax 207-236-7956
Office Hours: M-F 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The mission of the Finance Department is to protect the public interest through the proper custody and accounting of public funds, to help facilitate the achievement of the Town’s goals and objectives through sound financial management and timely financial reporting and to serve the public, Town officials and departmental personnel efficiently and pleasantly as valued customers.
Our responsibilities include:
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Collections
- Motor Vehicle Registrations
- Boat, Snowmobile, and ATV Registrations
- Payroll for all Town Departments
- Collection of Receivables
- Payment of Bills
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Oversee Budgets of all Town Departments