The Town of Camden makes its ordinances available online as a public service for the convenience of town residents and others interested in the content of the Town's ordinances. The Town strives to keep the text of ordinances published on our website accurate and current. However, the Town, its officials, officers and employees do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of ordinances on the Town of Camden website. Users who rely on information on this website do so at their own risk and the Town will not be liable for any losses or damages caused by any person's reliance on the information available on this website. Persons needing the official versions of the Town's ordinances may inspect and copy the same during regular business hours at the Camden Town Office.
The Town Ordinances are available for download and viewing online are in Adobe PDF format.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Comprehensive Plan1 document
Select Board Policies & Guidelines10 documents
- Camden Filming Guidelines Camden Filming Guidelines
- Camden Idle Free Policy Camden Idle Free Policy
- Camden Lampost Displays Procedure.PDF Camden Lampost Display Procedure
- Camden Leaf Pickup Policy.PDF Camden Leaf Pickup Policy
- Camden Pesticide Management Policy.PDF Camden Pesticide Management Policy
- Camden Placement of Memorials Policy.DOC Placement of Memorials on Town of Camden Property Policy
- Camden Village Green Application and Policy.pdf Camden Village Green Application and Policy
- Commerical Fireworks Policy.pdf
- Dams & Water Levels for Megunticook Lake & River Operations Guidelines.PDF Dam Operations Guidelines
- Procurement Policy - Purchasing Regulations 2019